Festival of Flowers
..in honor and celebration of yo Momma
Join us at the North Richmond Farm for a celebration of the magic of FLOWERS, the beauty and power of Motherhood and the wonder Mother Earth.
Saturday, May 13th
11am – 2pm
323 Brookside Dr Richmond, CA.
Bring your momma, your grandma and daughters for an unforgettable afternoon at the farm!
– DIY Mother’s Day Bouquet Flower arranging workshop
– Edible flower cooking demonstration and tasting
– Sunflower planting
– Flower seed giveaways
– Flower crown making workshop
– Music, performances
– Raffle of perfect Mother’s Day gifts!
– Free food and drink
♥ Mother’s Day Raffle:
All mother’s, grandmothers, stepmothers, aunties who mother who enter the Festival of Flowers will be given 1 FREE raffle ticket to win the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
– A professional massage
– Bath gift basket
– Manicure & pedicure
– Tickets to Museum of the African Diaspora in San Francisco
– Tickets to Oakland Symphony
– FREE DINNER at Hotel Mac
You can also purchase extra raffle tickets to improve your chances. All proceeds support the school and community gardens and small farms of Urban Tilth
Stay tuned for more activities and announcements to come…
For more information contact Princess Robinson, email@example.com
- May 24th: Whole Foods 5% Day Benefiting Urban Tilth – Whole Foods Stores, Gilman St, Telegraph & Lafayette
- June 18th: Summer Solstice Fundraiser – Benoit Casper Brewery, Richmond, CA
- Aug 12th: Our Power Festival, Nichol Park
- Aug 13th: Summer Apprentice Graduation, AdamsCrest Farm
- Sept 9th: The Great Tomato Festival AND Salsa & Chili Cook Off!, North Richmond Farm
- Sept 22nd: Autumn Equinox Gathering – Location: TBA
- Oct 14th: Harvest Festival AND Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Pie Bake Off!, North Richmond Farm
- Dec 21: Winter Solstice Celebration! – North Richmond Farm