Festival of Flowers
..in honor and celebration of yo Momma
Saturday, May 13th
11am – 2pm
323 Brookside Dr Richmond, CA.
Bring your momma, your grandma and daughters for an unforgettable afternoon at the farm!
– DIY Mother’s Day Bouquet Flower arranging workshop
– Edible flower cooking demonstration and tasting
– Sunflower planting
– Flower seed giveaways
– Flower crown making workshop
– Music, performances
– Free food and drink
Stay tuned for more activities and announcements to come…
For more information contact Princess Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
NO WORK ALLOWED EVENT!
The Festival of Flowers at the North Richmond Farm is the 1st in Urban Tilth’s new series of NO WORK ALLOWED EVENTS!
No tools, work gloves or shoes will be provided.
No sweating or exertion allowed, unless occurring while in the pursuit of absolute pleasure and / or fun with friends and family.
Eating delicious food and drink, good music, dancing and merriment is strong encouraged!
We love volunteer days and working hard, but not all the time. Come out and just have fun with us ♥
- March 20th: Spring is Here! Equinox Gathering, Location TBA
- April 8th: Opening Day of Trails, Richmond Greenway
- April: Just Transition Forum, Location: TBA
- June 20th: Summer Solstice Gathering – Location: TBA
- Sept 9th: The Great Tomato Festival AND Salsa & Chili Cook Off!, North Richmond Farm
- Sept 22nd: Autumn Equinox Gathering – Location: TBA
- Oct 14th: Harvest Festival AND Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Pie Bake Off!, North Richmond Farm
- Dec 21: Winter Solstice Celebration! – North Richmond Farm