Festival of Flowers
..in honor and celebration of yo Momma
Join us at the North Richmond Farm for a celebration of the magic of FLOWERS, the beauty and power of Motherhood and the wonder Mother Earth.
Saturday, May 13th
11am – 2pm
323 Brookside Dr Richmond, CA.
Bring your momma, your grandma and daughters for an unforgettable afternoon at the farm!
– DIY Mother’s Day Bouquet Flower arranging workshop
– Edible flower cooking demonstration and tasting
– Sunflower planting
– Flower seed giveaways
– Flower crown making workshop
– Music, performances
– Free food and drink
Stay tuned for more activities and announcements to come…
For more information contact Princess Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sept 9th: The Great Tomato Festival AND Salsa & Chili Cook Off!, North Richmond Farm
- Oct 14th: Harvest Festival AND Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Pie Bake Off!, North Richmond Farm
- Dec 21: Winter Solstice Celebration! – North Richmond Farm