In 2013 an 2014 the Richmond Food Policy Council hosted two film series focusing on food justice topics. Our aim is to feed the discuss and gather ideas to address food justice issues in Richmond.
If you’d like to help choose films or host a film in the series in 2017 please contact Adam Boisvert, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Film Series
- Dirt the Movie
- Flow: For the Love of Water
- The Garden
- Viva la Causa. The story of Cesar Chavez or another film of interest to Latino Community
- The Price of Sugar or a film that appeals to African American community
- Soul Food Junkies
- Feeding Frenzy
- Cafeteria Man
- The Future of Food
- Queen of the Sun
2013 Film Series
- April 2013 – The Harvest
- May 2013 – TAPPED
- June 2013 – The Future of Food
- July 2013 – The Power of Community. How Cuba Survived Peak Oil
- August 2013 – Food Stamped
- September 2013 – Fresh
- October 2013 – Dirt the Movie CANCELLED
- November 2013 – A Place at the Table
- December 2013 – Soul Food Junkies
BIG THANK YOU to the whole crew at Bridge Art Space for so lovingly hosting the 2013 Food Justice Film Series in their beautiful gallery!