Join Team Tilth at the 2017 Oakland Running Festival
Urban Tilth is so excited to be hosting a charity team in the 2017 Oakland Running Festival!
Run for your health, your family, our youth and fresh healthy food in your community.
Join TEAM Tilth TODAY!
Sunday, April 2, 2017
Races begin at 7:00am
Snow Park, Oakland, CA
We will be hosting Team Tilth runners in all races:
- Kids Fun Run
- 5k (3 miles)
- Relay (about 6-7 miles per runner)
- Half-Marathon (13 miles)
- Marathon (26 miles)
FOR MORE RACE DETAILS: Visit the Oakland Running Festival Website to Learn More about the Race: http://www.oaklandmarathon.com/race-information-2/
RUNNER’S CHALLENGE: Each Team Tilth runner (except those running in the Kids Fun Run) must except a challenge to raise a minimum of $250 in order to enter the race of their choice. Of course we would love it if you could raise more, but $250 in donations will get you on the team.
All donations or tax-deductible. All donations, above the fees we must pay to the Running Festival, will go to support the programs of Urban Tilth.
ALL Team Tilth Runners will receive:
- A LOVELY *Team Tilth 2017* Commemorative Water Bottle -or- reusable shopping bag
- Invites to pre-event practice runs
- Support reaching your fundraising goal from our board and community!
- Online tools and crowd funding support
- An opportunity to improve your health!
- Satisfaction of helping a great organization help our community
PLEASE NOTE: All registered members of Team Tilth will also be registered with the Oakland Running festival by Urban Tilth.