Interested in Volunteering with Urban Tilth?
Find out about our current volunteer opportunities below:
Ways to Volunteer:
- Participate in one of our upcoming Farm Workdays
- Sign up to be a Special Event/Workshop volunteer
- Become one of our “Office Angels” by providing administrative support (filing, office organization, data entry, misc. help)
- Offer professional skills/support in your field to our staff and youth trainees
(i.e. Urban Farming, Nutrition, Fundraising Dev., Non-profit Management, Youth Dev., etc.)
- Get the opportunity to build relationships with other community members with similar interests and goals.
- Fulfill your community service hours.
- Learn skills you can use in your professional life, for work in landscaping, environmental justice, food justice, the non-profit sector, youth development, etc.
- Gain the skills to feed yourself, your family, and your community.
- Take control of where your food comes from, and even lower your food bill!
- Participate in benefitting your local community environmentally, economically, politically, artistically, and more!
Monthly Garden Days
- 1st Sundays of the Month @ 1st and Market Community Garden
- 2nd Saturdays of the Month @ AdamsCrest Farm
- 3rd Saturdays of the Month @ Davis Chapel Community Garden