Special Volunteer Opportunities and Internships
If you are interested in volunteering or interning with Urban Tilth beyond our regular volunteer days, please complete this simple online questionnaire: Volunteer Questionnaire
Regular Volunteer Opportunities
OFFICE ANGELS NEEDED!
10:00am – 3:00pm
- ARE YOU AN APPLE COMPUTER EXPERT?
- Help us clean-up our computer, printer, scanner networking issues
- Help map and archive our existing website to prepare for our NEW one coming in 2014
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ORGANIZING?
- Help create a library catalog and check out system for our books, curriculum and dvds
- Help create a new filing system for our documents
- Organize our seed library
- Organize our garden art supplies
If you are available to help us put our house in order, please contact email@example.com.
Become a Garden VOLUNTEER!
Join Urban Tilth during these regular garden volunteer days. Learn new skills, share your knowledge, meet your neighbors and help us grow a new future in Richmond!
2nd SATURDAY AdamsCrest Farm Volunteer Days
EVERY 2nd Sunday
10:00am – 2:00pm
5000 Patterson Circle, Richmond
If you would like to volunteer more often, on days or in a garden that is not listed above or if you would like to complete a community service requirement please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We would love to grow with you in one of our gardens!