This work would not be possible without community support! Thank you for your interest.
Here are the quickest ways to get involved:
- Join us for a Community Event:
Upcoming Events: You can visit our Facebook Events Page to Learn about our Upcoming Special Events.
Regular Monthly Garden Volunteer Days:
-1st Sundays of the Month, 10-1 @ 1st St and Market Garden
-2nd Saturdays of the Month, 10-2 @ Richmond Greenway (btw 6th- 16th)
-3rd Saturdays of the Month, 10-2 @ Adam’s Crest Farm, 5000 Patterson Circle, Richmond, CA 94805
- Fill out our Volunteer Questionnaire to become more involved. Depending on your availability, skills & interests, there are many ways to get involved with volunteering for Urban Tilth. Please email email@example.com with ideas and questions.
- Get the opportunity to build relationships with other community members with similar interests and goals.
- Fulfill your community service hours.
- Learn skills you can use in your professional life, for work in landscaping, environmental justice, food justice, the non-profit sector, youth development, etc.
- Gain the skills to feed yourself, your family, and your community.
- Take control of where your food comes from, and even lower your food bill!
- Participate in benefitting your local community environmentally, economically, politically, artistically, and more!
Hope to see you out there!