Run with TEAM TILTH at the Oakland Running Festival!
Sunday, March 24, 2018
Races begin at 7:00 am
Eastshore Park, Oakland, CA
Food for All!
Each year Urban Tilth staff, friends and supporters join TEAM TILTH to improve their health while helping to raise funds to support the mission of Urban Tilth.
We also would like to raise funds so we can bring back the Festival of Flowers Mother’s Day Celebration and offer more cooking classes and gardening workshops to share the knowledge and joy of healthy living in ways that everyone can enjoy!
Help us bring healthy bounty, life-affirming amenities and heartwarming events to our community.
We are looking for 60+ brave Runners to join our Oakland Running Festival Team.
We will be hosting Team Tilth runners in all races:
- Kids Fun Run
- 5k (3 miles)
- Relay (about 6-7 miles per runner)
- Half-Marathon (13 miles)
- Marathon (26 miles)
RUNNER’S CHALLENGE: Each Team Tilth runner (except those running in the Kids Fun Run) must accept a challenge to raise a minimum of $250 in order to enter the race of their choice. Of course, we would love it if you could raise more, but $250 in donations will get you on the team.
All donations or tax-deductible. All donations, above the fees we must pay to the Running Festival, will go to support the programs of Urban Tilth.
ALL Team Tilth Runners will receive:
- A LOVELY *Team Tilth 2018* Commemorative Water Bottle -or- reusable shopping bag
- Invites to pre-event practice runs
- Support reaching your fundraising goal from our board and community!
- Online tools and crowdfunding support
- An opportunity to improve your health!
- Satisfaction of helping a great organization help our community
PLEASE NOTE: All registered members of Team Tilth will also be registered with the Oakland Running festival by Urban Tilth.